Lidzbark Warminski – St. Lipka – Wolf’s Lair – Gizycko/Mamerki/Boat Tour – Olsztyn
Towns on the beautiful lakes, so rare in Poland swamps and bogs, the network of rivers and canals … and among them historical places: city of Olsztyn and the Wolf’s Lair – lets see it together!
Pick up from the hotel or the airport. Meeting with guide and departure to Masuria.
Sightseeing Lidzbark Warminski: Museum of Warmia in the Gothic castle of the bishops of Warmia from XIV century.
St. Lipka: the most beautiful in northern Poland baroque temple and listen organ concert,
Wolf’s Lair: Hitler’s headquarters, very well-guarded place from which the Hitler commanded the Nazi State continuously from 1941 to November 1944. Among others available for sightseeing Hitler’s bunker and air-raid shelter, command centre and security center, residence of Hermann Göring, Martin Bormann, Wilhelm Keitel, Conference room where took a place 20 July 1944 assassination attempt.
Late dinner and accomodation
1. Gizycko: walking tour in XIX Boyen fortress, walk around the city and free time on the lake,
2. Mamerki: Museum in WW2 shelters of the Command and Communication Center (OKH). Well preserved bunkers complex with museum of Masurian Channel, OKH and Hitler’s secret weapon, reconstructed U-BOOT
3. Masurian Lake boat tour (route: Giżycko-Mikołajki)
Visiting Olsztyn: the ghotic castle of the Warmia Chapter, a walk through the Old Town,
return to airport/hotel or further sightseeing
Price from: 59 euro
The price includes:
• Meals according to the program
• Guided Tours on the whole way and visited objects
• Entrance Tickets: Museum of Warmia, St. Lipka Temple, Wolf’s Lair, Boyen fortress/Mamerki/Boat tour, castle of the Warmia Chapter,
• Coach parking
It is possible to:
• Modify the programme,
• Change number of accommodation days,
• Rent a coach
• Choose any standard of accommodation
We can arrange:
• Kayak tour
• Bike tour