– Visit the Norbertine Nunnery in Zukowo
– Visit The Museum of Kashubian Pottery where are pottery utensils decorated with a characteristic kashubian motifs
– Stop at the Centre for Education and Promoting the Region in Szymbark
– Enjoy beautiful views over Kashubian Switzerland from Wiezyca Hill
Learn about the historical and cultural significance of the Kashubian Switzerland region of Poland on a full-day tour from Gdansk. Admire the lush forests and lakes. You’ll also get to see the region’s rolling hills that were formed by glaciers. Apart from the breathtaking views, the Kashubia Region boasts strong traditions which are still cultivated today, and a unique language and delicious cuisine.
In Zukowo check out the historic, 12th-century Norbertine Nunnery building. In Chmielno visit The Museum of Kashubian Pottery where are pottery utensils decorated with a characteristic kashubian motifs. There will be more attractions in Szymbark, where you can learn how to sing Kashubian songs. Discover the longest wooden board in the world, see a house that stands „upside down,” and visit the Siberia Exiles Home.
To round off the trip, visit the observation point on the Wiezyca Hill, which stands at the highest point on the Middle Europe Plateau. See the sun set from the hill before beginning the journey back to Gdansk.
Time: 7 h
• Transportation via minibus
• Private Tour guide
• Entrance fees to Centre for Education and Promoting the Region in Szymbark, Wiezyca Hill, Museum of Kashubian Pottery
• Parking fees
*With large groups, the prices are settled individually