– Drive to the Hel Peninsula sandbar in the Baltic Sea at the end of Poland
– Go to the Seal Protection Centre, a protected breeding center for seals
– Visit the Coast Defence Museum
Discover the end of Poland on a full-day sightseeing minibus tour of the Hel Peninsula, a magnificent sandbar that juts out into the open Baltic Sea.
This Polish Land’s End is an enchanting environment of white sand beaches, traditional fishermen’s houses and cozy bars, where you will have an opportunity to sample some typical Kashubian specialties.
During the trip you will visit Hel, a thriving fishing town located on the edge of the 82-foot (25-meter) peninsula. Wander the charming streets, lined with fishing-style cafés and restaurants. Stop at the Seal Protection Centre, where seals are offered a safe haven for breeding. Anyway the the biggest atraction of this tour is the Costal Defence Museum where is German baterii Schleswig-Holstein, a world class military monument, the biggest ever build artillery on land (406 mm). Museum also present history of defence Gdansk Bay at the beggining of II World War.
Next, go to Jurata Pier and stroll out across the silvery sea.
Time: 8 h
• Private Transportation
• Private Tour Guide
• Entrance tickets to the seal protection centre, Coast Defence Museum, and lighthouse
Good to Know:
– Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point.
*With large groups, the prices are settled individually