We invite you to a bike trip on the Hel Peninsula. It is a short strip of land that is the end of Poland and has the most picturesque bike path. You can choose the starting point in Gdańsk, Sopot, or Gdynia. We board the bus and drive to Władysławowo where we start our bike tour on the Hel Peninsula. On the way to the last village we will visit Chalupy – the largest windsurfing and Kitesurfing center in Poland. Then we cycle along a beautiful bicycle path from Jastarnia to Jurata where we will have a break on a pier with view on whole Gdansk bay and even Tricity. When we finally reach Hel, we stop at Coastal Defense Museum , which displays one of the biggest cannons from the Second World War (420 mm), there is also a lighthouse, the fisherman’s port and the most extended point of the Hel Peninsula which is also described as the end of Poland.
- Departure to Władysławowo
- Pick up bikes
- Museum of Coastal Defense
- Lunch break
- Departure to the Tricity
10 – 13 people: 55 Euro, 14 – 17 people: 49 Euro, 18 people or more: 44 Euro
- Private Tour Guide
- Bike hire
- Bike transport
- Tickets (Museum of Costal Defence, Lighthouse)
- Transport Gdansk/Sopot/Gdynia – Wladyslawowo and Hel-Gdansk/Sopot/Gdynia
* We’ll make is a special price if you have your own bike and also for larger or smaller groups.