We invite you to visit the former premises of Gdańsk Shipyard. The route of the Tour passes through the most important places connected with The “Solidarity” (first in communist countries Independent Self-governing Trade Union ) struggle for freedom and the history of the Gdansk Shipyard. Additional attraction will be sightseeing extraordinary European Solidarity Center where you could see exhibits, videos, interactive maps related Solidarnosc in Gdansk, Pomerania and whole Poland. You will be also able get to know history of Communism, its collapse in the entire socialist bloc and perhaps meet Lech Walesa, who has his office in the ECS.
The Programme includes:
1. The Solidarity Square and The Monument to the Fallen Shipyard Workers,
2. The Historical Shipyard Gate Number 2
3. The European Solidarity Center!
4. Work Safety and Hygiene Room (BHP Room) place where August Treaty was signed
5. The Former Shipyard Management Building and Fire Brigade
6. Production halls S1 – S6
Time: 3 h
– private licenced tour guide
We can also arrange:
– Tickets to European Solidarity Center
– The Old Town of Gdansk sightseeing