All cruises guests who arrive to Gdansk or Gdynia are invite for a few hours trip to Gdansk, Stutthof or Malbork. Our programs are tailored to the needs of our clients and time which cruises moored in port.
Explore the Tri-City area on a 6-7-hour sightseeing tour that includes a visit to Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia. Discover the beautiful beaches, enchanting old towns from the Middle Ages and a city by the sea, which was made from dreams.
- Explore the most important cities in Poland in only 1 day
- Walk down the narrow, cobblestone streets of Gdansk and admire the merchant houses
- See the off the tourist path attractions of Gdansk, such as the Amber Stadium or Falowiec (one of the longest buildings in Europe
- Admire the art nouveau architecture of Sopot
- Soak up the beach resort atmosphere of the Waterfront Spa Park in Sopot
- See the beautiful “Gift of Pomerania” frigate docked in the representative part of the Gdynia harbor
A perfect tour for Cruiser Clients who has limited time but with a desire to see as much as possible of the Poland’s Tri-City area. This half-day private sightseeing tour covers Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia, where the beautiful architecture has been shaped by its rich history. We will show you the center of Gdansk, restored after World War II. The Long Street with beautiful merchant houses, bars and cafés, the Naptune fountain, “amber” Mary’s Street, the Crane, and the Island of Granaries. We will also stop to see the Solidarity Square and the Monument to the Fallen Shipyard Workers – the place where Solidarity movement began. During the tour, you will not miss the most beautiful Polish Amber Football Stadium, which is located off the beaten tourist track. Even better, as we will also show you the “Falowiec”, which is the second longest European residential building, displaying typically communist architecture, it’s 800m long, with about 4000 residents. We then continue to Sopot and wander down the Monte Cassino street, perhaps the most famous promenade in Poland. Lined with art nouveau cafés and shops, soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere and beachfront attractions, including the longest wooden pier in Europe and the beautiful waterfront Spa Park. The final destination in your Tri-City tour is Gdynia, where the battleship “Lightning” and frigate “Gift of Pomerania” are reminders of the rich history of the Polish Navy and the country’s shipbuilding traditions.
Time: 6-8 hours (depend on cruisers mooring time)
- Transportation with an private driver
- Private tour guide
- Entrance tickets to St. Mary’s Church
- Parking fees
Good to know:
- Pick up from Gdynia and Gdansk Port. Please indicate port and cruiser name.
- Please select the language for your tour while booking.
- Kids under 7 for free (please inform us about childs)
We will send you precise itinerary when we will know time of mooring in the harbour.
Total price is displayed when number of people is added into order form.
1 people: 236 euro (price per person)
2 people: 118 euro (price per person)
3 people: 83 euro (price per person)
4 people: 65 euro (price per person)
5 people: 55 euro (price per person)
6 people: 48 euro (price per person)
7 people: 44 euro (price per person)
8 people: 69 euro (price per person)
9 people: 64 euro (price per person)
10 people: 59 euro (price per person)
11 people: 57 euro (price per person)
12 people: 53 euro (price per person)
13 people: 50 euro (price per person)
14 people: 48 euro (price per person)
15 people: 45 euro (price per person)
16 people: 43 euro (price per person)
17 people: 41 euro (price per person)
*With large groups, the prices are settled individually