Kaliningrad has a lot of attractions. To see the most interesting ones and get a deep understanding of Kaliningrad’s unique history and people, is possible by taking our Kaliningrad city tour. Our local guides will absolutely deliver you a special experience! The tour is client-centered and the guides are flexible!
- Gothic-style Cathedral, Kant’s Island, Kant’s tomb
- Fish village area with Pregola river’s view
- Brandenburg Gate with marzipan museum
- Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Peter and Fevronia Church in the heart of the city – Victory Square
- Magnificent Upper Lake Area with Dona Tower which hosts the Amber Museum
- Rossgarten, King’s and Friedland Gate
- House of Soviets Area, King’s Castle excavation site
Kaliningrad is a small, cozy and at the same time dynamic city being developed so rapidly within the past few years and begging to be explored… A mixture of German, Soviet and Russian architecture, the sights of medieval history, red-bricked fortification, communist time and local people who love and respect own difficult history – this is all Kaliningrad!
You will see inside the heart and soul of the city and come to realize just why locals love Kaliningrad!
- Private transport (Hotel pick up)
- Professional local guide (5h)
- Free time in Kaliningrad
- Travel Insurance
- Admission tickets are 4-5 Euros depending on the museum. 1 or 2 Museums. Recommended: Bunker’s Museum, Amber museum, Friedland Gate’s Museum or submarine, dependant on your interests and opening days. You can choose during the tour
- All guest need to apply for Russian on-line free. Face photo is needed. Waiting time is 5 days. We helping in getting visa.
All details and application: https://evisa.kdmid.ru/
Time: 11-12 hours
Good to know:
- Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point. Departure: from 07:00 till 09:00 (At your convenience)
- It is possible to use the transfer back the next day, if you would like to stay overnight in Kaliningrad or sightseeing the Curonian Spit – the Unesco World Heritage Site or Baltiysk and Yantarny.