- Visit the Norbertine Nunnery in Zukowo
- Visit The Museum of Kashubian Pottery where we’ll discover pottery decorated with characteristic kashubian motifs
- Stop at the Centre for Education and Promoting the Region in Szymbark
- Enjoy the beautiful views over Kashubian Switzerland from Wiezyca Hill
Learn about the historical and cultural significance of the Kashubian Switzerland region on a full-day tour from Gdansk. Admire the lush forests and beautiful lakes of the region. You will also get to see the region’s rolling hills that were formed by glaciers. Apart from the breathtaking views, the Kashubia region boasts strong traditions that are still cultivated today, as well as a unique language and a delicious cuisine.
In Zukowo, check out the historic 12th-century Norbertine Nunnery building. In Chmielno, visit The Museum of Kashubian Pottery where pottery is decorated with a characteristic kashubian motifs. More attractions await in Szymbark, where you can learn how to sing Kashubian songs. Discover the longest wooden board in the world, see a the “upside down” house and visit the Siberia Exiles Home.
To round off the trip, visit the observation point on the Wiezyca Hill, which stands at the highest point on the Middle Europe Plateau. See the sunset from the hill before beginning the journey back to Gdansk.
Time: 7 hours
- Private Transport
- Private Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to Centre for Education and Promoting the Region in Szymbark, Wiezyca Hill, Museum of Kashubian Pottery
- Parking fees
Good to Know:
- Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia.
- Please select the language for your tour while booking.
- 09:00 or 10:00
*With large groups, the prices are settled individually