Discover the Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork, one of the greatest monuments in Poland and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the history of the Teutonic Order and explore one of the largest gothic castle in the world.
- Visit Malbork Castle, the largest brick castle in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See one of the most beautiful and significant monuments in Poland
- Learn about the history of the Teutonic Order and life in the Middle Ages
- Admire the gorgeous jewelry in the Amber Museum located inside the castle
On this 6-hour tour, a qualified guide will share with you the most interesting stories relating to Malbork Castle. The tour includes sightseeing the 14th-century Palace of the Grand Master, which at one time was the residence of the so-called Grand Master of the Teutonic Order, visiting St. Mary’s Church, watching the castle’s various permanent and temporary exhibitions like collection of weaponry, armor, flags and enormous Amber Museum.
In 1274, over 40 years after the Prussian conquests, the Teutonic Order started building Malbork Castle. It had gradually become the most important edifice for the Teutonic Knights – it was the headquarters of the Teutonic Master, and hence the capital of the entire Teutonic State.
Malbork Castle, beautifully situated by the Nogat river, is currently considered to be the largest gothic castle in Europe and an example of the medieval defense architecture. In 1997 it was added to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list, and it is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and significant monuments in Poland.
Time: 6 hours
- Museum regular tour guide
- Transportat with a private driver
- Entrance tickets to Malbork Castle
- Parking fees
Good to Know:
- Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point.
- Kids under 7 for free (please inform us about childs)
- English: 10:00,
- German: 09:30,
- Russian: 10:30,
- Polish: 09:30,10:00, 10:30
Tour is available only in July, August! May, June, September only weekends!
Total price (with discounts) is displayed when number of people is added into order form.
1 people: 153 euro (price per person)
2 people: 82 euro (price per person)
3 people: 64 euro (price per person)
4 people: 53 euro (price per person)
5 people: 45 euro (price per person)
6 people: 41 euro (price per person)
7 people: 36 euro (price per person)
8 people: 34 euro (price per person)
9 people: 47 euro (price per person)
10 people: 45 euro (price per person)
11 people: 43 euro (price per person)
12 people: 41 euro (price per person)
13 people: 39 euro (price per person)
14 people: 38 euro (price per person)
15 people: 36 euro (price per person)
16 people: 35 euro (price per person)
17 people: 34 euro (price per person)
*With large groups, the prices are settled individually