– Visit Delta of Vistula River, the newest part of Poland as it has been the last biggest area to be reclaimed from the sea.
– See River Nogat Nature Reserve, where there are many beevers, deer and eagles.
– Go to Nowakowa Island on the mouth of the River Elbląg which flows into the Vistula Lagoon on the edge of the forested Elblag Highlands
Not more than an hour’s drive to the east of Gdańsk are located the mouths of two rivers, the Vistula and the Nogat to shot by photo camera or just watch. There you can find some of the best birding and wildlife opportunities in Europe. This delta region is unique and spectacular and still relatively unknown to the outside world. Over two hundred types of birds can be found here in addition to wild animals like roe deer, moose and the grey wolf is making a comeback too. The largest of the birds is the white-tailed eagle and is very common as it mainly feeds on fish and there is no shortage of them around. The smallest bird in Europe is also here , the goldcrest and so is the fastest, the peregrine falcon.
Your trip will be led by a fluent, English-speaking guide who is licenced, experienced, flexible, knows the area and the wildlife very well and has a great sense of humour.
• Private Tour Guide
• Private transport
Good to Know:
• Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point.
• Due to the nature of Nature , there are no guarantees of individual sightings but, we are confident you will not be disappointed by this offer.